O Cloudsanswer apart articles bamboo bogie bot camera car ce bot cellular cigarette consciousness crazyengineers dhanwantri diy electronics employee engineer existence flute fm general god google history improvisation indian infra interfacing ir landline life lighter literature lpt mars microcontroller mobile music navigation pentax philosophy photography phun piano poem port prostitute red robot robotics rocker rover salvage science simulation spy take tap telephone time travel varun
- Thank you @Guerrilla for creating this gem. My brother and mom can't get enough of it. HZD is groundbreaking. Can't… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- As clear as the blue skies @humzaijaz. JadoPado purchased by the one and only after Amazon's acquisition of Souq ;) twitter.com/iShadi/status/… 1 month ago
- @GITEXShopper Congratulations on 5th Aniv but why go through the trouble of returning AED 5 to everyone? Donate it to a worthwhile charity? 3 months ago
- #Design trends to look forward to in 2017/18. Aiming to hire a Principal Techno-Creative Design Strategist soon. medium.com/ux-power-tools… 4 months ago
- @levelsio @NomadList Heh yup not a @NomadList sticker but reminded me of the group. jeffrey-gee.com & first thing I see #NoOffice 4 months ago
Tag Archives: poem
Fatal Fervor Where the diamond shines, stars twinkle. Your eyes so graceful… Come closer I crave to tear them out, and devour the gaze they hold.
Eternity If I were the rain that binds together the earth and the sky, who in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind the hearts of other people together? -Bleech (Anime) Blue skies and all within, … Continue reading
Silence Silence, a rare force, Shinning within a crystal heart. Show me the source, See, how I would light your path.
Little Girl My tears have gone cold I am wondering why What’s wrong, darkness covering the sky With this storm out on my song And shadows following me Is this keeping me away from you Or is my fate dark … Continue reading